Friday, August 27, 2010

Holy Crap - Part 2

Holy Crap - Part 2

I know you're going crazy and you want the stats NOW. Here you go:

How pregnant am I?

EIGHTEEN WEEKS. Yes I was (STILL AM) SHOCKED too. That's 4.5 months. The baby is about the size of a small mango. I have been pregnant since end of April/beginning of May and had NO IDEA. More on this in the next post.

What is my due date?


January 31, 2011. This may change after I see the perinatologist. The baby will be about 3 years younger than his/her older siblings (born 12/11/07).

How many are in there?

Thankfully, there is only ONE BABY. Screw you guys who were wishing for another set of multiples!

Do you know the sex of the baby?

Dr. Lantry's guess is that it's a girl. But she said NOT SURE so don't paint anything pink yet.


Here are some not-so-great shots of the baby. I will have better pics after visiting the perinatologist (Dr. DeVore - remember him from last time?).

This one looks like the baby is showing girl bits:
Here's the head:
Blobbish weird blurry pic:
baby kind of bent over. you can see the spine:

I have a longer post that goes into more detail about my whirlwind emotional day, but I will leave it at this for now. Stay tuned!!!

0 comments: