Saturday, August 22, 2009

Picnic Fun

Picnic Fun
To answer your first question, NO...no job(s) yet. I am doing my very best but I am scared. I hate not knowing how we're going to pay bills. I hate feeling this helplessness.

To answer your second question, YES, moving out of state is still on the table. But we've made no decisions on the matter. Details to come later. In the meantime, VOTE (upper left corner of the blog).

In the meantime, I've been busy with the babies. Can I still call them babies? I figure I still can since they are still in diapers. And to sidetrack for just a second, the thought of potty training THREE BABIES makes my head spin. We're not there yet. They still wake up from naps wet so I think we are not ready yet.

A couple of weeks ago we took the babies to the Baldwin family annual picnic in the park. remember last year? I cannot believe how quickly time has flown. It was so nice to see our family friends. Although we don't get to see each other often, its great when we do! Its also nice to see everyone's kids play together. And new babies too! Our friends Daniel & Amanda had a baby boy this year and our friends Nick & Nena are expecting their first baby in October - a BOY!
Now, did I get any pictures of everyone together this time? OF COURSE NOT. This year was VERY different than last year in that our kids are mobile now and they run about 100 miles per hour - and each in a different direction. I don't know who was more tired that day, us or them!
Here are the shots I DID manage to get!



















It was so great to see everyone! It was nice to be able to thank our friends again in person for their help with the diaper club. I really don't know what we would have done without their help. What a blessing!

BTW - sorry I uploaded those so small! I didn't realize it until they had already uploaded. You're going to have to click on each photo to see a larger version. I don't want to go back and re-do it!

Anyway, later that night after the babies went down, we went to my sister's boyfriend's surprise birthday party. My sister was actually able to pull off a real surprise - he had no clue!
Here's a shot from the night of all four of us together:

I have more updates to share...I just have to get them together!

Please continue to pray for our family. I KNOW that God is in control. I just have to remind myself sometimes.

Here's an added bonus for making you wait SO long for a post. Here's a shot of the babies one year ago.

I am fighting back tears b/c I just cannot believe how quickly they've grown. Its all gone in a flash. Oh how I miss those tiny chubby babies! :)

P.S. I just found out that Nena got some shots from the picnic on her camera. I'll add them to the post as soon as I upload them!

0 comments: