Thursday, November 27, 2008

Toothy Thanksgiving

Toothy Thanksgiving

Just a quick update to let you know that my Zachary boy has cut another tooth, just in time for Thanksgiving! That brings him up to SEVEN teeth. Big boy!

The current tooth count is:

Alexis: ZERO
Zachary: 7
Jackson: ONE big tooth. Really, its BIG. Its too cute!

Happy Thanksgiving! We've got so much to be grateful for. Last year on Thanksgiving day I was in the Labor & Delivery triage, getting my Fetal Fibronectin test. I was SO grateful then that I got to go home for a few more days before being admitted. I was HUGE and SOOOOOOO miserable. What a difference a year makes! I am so glad to be here today.
Pam has inspired me to do a re-cap of the last days before the babies were born. At first, I wasn't sure because, HONESTLY? Why re-live something that was so tough. I mean, it got AWFUL in the end. But I decided since I never did a post about the birth, that I would make up for it by giving you the nitty gritty leading up to it all. Or, at least, what I can remember. :) I'll start after Thanksgiving weekend. I am just too busy this weekend to even think about it. Lots going on and I am looking forward to it.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments: