Monday, December 1, 2008

Thirty-Two

Thirty-Two (and a question for you).
We had my fourth annual 29th birthday party a few weeks ago (November 7) and it was a blast! It was a much needed time for me to let loose and get ridiculous with the karaoke machine. I was a singing FOOL.
It had been so long since I had seen so many of my old friends. I was just too pregnant and too miserable last year to do any kind of birthday party-ing. Last year I was 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant on my birthday and had just come home from a hospital stay. I was put on strict bedrest after that scary hospital visit and was MISERABLE. I was just grateful to be home for my birthday and NOT in the hospital again.
What a difference a year makes!!!
This year, I dropped the babies off at my Mom & Dad's house just in time for me to get back home before people started showing up.


My sister, Pam & Me

Sandy, my Karaoke Sista!

Here's me giving 100% on...THE THONG SONG. That's right, people. RIDICULOUS.





My mom would have hade a coronary. Thank God she was with the babies.


























SERIOUSLY JK. You look MAD!








Duet-ing with my sister. More ridiculousness.





adoring fans. Or not.


I don't even remember this...

Since my Sister's 24th birthday was the following day, my mom cooked us a big birthday dinner later that weekend to celebrate both of our birthdays. Korean BBQ is my favorite!

My Mom with Zachary

JK getting serious with her Kalbi

Brian, Aaron, Daddy, JK, Andy, Pamela and Sandy. Food coma.LOTS of unnecessary pictures. But, we had a great time!

P.S. Do you know why my pictures are so spaced apart? I am no HTML expert so I am afraid to mess with it. What am I doing wrong???

0 comments: