Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How Do People Do It?

How Do People Do It?
I have a bunch of different posts in my head but I just can't seem to find the time. I guess I actually COULD find the time, but I would be stealing from sleeping, laundry, working, husband time, kid time, showering....I am feeling overextended. I miss my friends. I feel bad having to constantly say "NO" to hanging out but not everyone can hang out super late at night when I get off work. That seems to be the only time I can really socialize without the kids or have any real quiet alone time. And then I end up staying up too late and not sleeping enough. I am CRAVING some ME time - some ALONE TIME. I would like to press "pause". This post has no real point, by the way. Just venting. I need to go put my kids to bed and do laundry.
Tell Me...how do you balance it all? I work nights 30+ hours a week, I am with my kids all day, I don't have a house cleaner, maid, nanny, cook, gardener, dishwasher. There are seriously not enough hours in the day. Seriously Moms...how do you balance all that you do???

0 comments: