Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mostly Back, And Less Whiny

Mostly Back, And Less Whiny

I am feeling lots better. I am not 100% yet - more like 85% - but MUCH better than the sweats/fever/chills fest I was having for a few days. Mommies just don't get sick days. But...Mommies married to Super-Daddies have some help. I am so grateful. I don't know what I would have done without Brian's help. The poor guy spent the end of his vacation from work taking care of three toddlers and a wife with the flu. Between you and me (and whoever else reads this blog), Brian was very ready to get back to work. I am thinking he was toddler-ed out. I can't blame him. I was alone with them all day today and I am feeling spent. Being out of commission means there lots to catch up on...I'm a bit overwhelmed with all that needs to be done. I'll feel better once I've checked some more stuff off my list, but as for right now I'm parking my butt right here and catching up on my e-mail, blogs and the ever important Facebook.

One of the blogs I've been catching up with is my friend Mary's. Our friends Mary & Dave are a part of a huge baby wave among our peeps. They are expecting their first baby and we are so excited for them! Mary is actually past her due date, so she may pop at any moment. While we wait for baby news, she posted the long awaited nursery 'reveal' (slideshow here) on her blog and, BOY, do I wish she were around to do all my decorating! I absolutely LOVE it - right up my alley. Very modern. I LOVE the wall graphics! Anywho, I am mentioning it because I want you to check it out AND go to ratemyspace to give it your rating.
Who knows, maybe some more attention will encourage their little babygirl to come on out! It would be PERFECT TIMING if the baby would wait until the 4th...that way they could join us for 4th of July tri-tip, and then go home and have a baby. HA HA! If only it worked that way!

Thanks for all the get-well wishes!

0 comments: