Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fierce Prayer Please!

Fierce Prayers Please!

So I thought I was in the clear, but now I'm not so sure. Zachary had been clingy and a bit different all day and sure enough by the end of the day I knew he wasn't right. He was burning up so I called the pediatrician. I felt bad calling his cell but it was after hours (6pm-ish) and I was so worried about my baby!
I am keeping an eye on Zack and now PRAYING that the others stay healthy. Its 2am and I am going to go check on him for the 468th time tonight (only a slight exaggeration) and then going to S L E E P. I am only posting so that I may ask for your prayers that he does NOT end up having the flu (like I did...it's going around) and that the other two stay healthy. Maybe its just a teething related thing? We are in molars hell, BTW. PLEASE GOD, I don't know if I can take any more sickness. I am exhausted and still not 100%. Please also pray that I have the energy I need to make it through another day!
Thank you.

0 comments: