Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Ride Facing Forward!

First Ride Facing Forward!

Check it out! We (Brian) just turned their seats so that they face forward. No more rear facing babies! I guess its not such a big deal but I can't help but feel a little excited and mushy about it. Excited, because its so much more fun to see them in the mirror and to have them watch the ride. But, I'm a little mushy about it because - SERIOUSLY PEOPLE - these are not little babies anymore :(

Check out my big babies!


Remember these seats? They were for my itty bitty babies! They have WAY outgrown them now!
I'll leave you with a clip of them saying bye-bye!





P.S. Stay tuned for a vlog. I feel silly and nervous about putting up a video of myself talking but I'm doing it anyway. Check in tomorrow!

0 comments: