Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chick Chat, With The 3 Bay B Chicks!

Chick Chat, With The 3 Bay B Chicks!

When Francesca from 3 Bay B Chicks asked if I wanted to participate in one of their upcoming Chick Chats about Moms of Multiples, I was thrilled! But then...the day got closer and I started to get a little nervous.

"I have to talk on camera?"

The thought of it made me want to throw up. In fact, the whole day before recording my little talk, I was anxious. My stomach was in knots. I like talking...don't get me wrong. However, there's something about sitting in front of a camera and recording yourself that feels kinda weird. Before I finally sat down to do it my armpits were sweaty. My face was hot. I was seriously going to throw up.

But I did it.

I don't think I can watch it though, because I would rather not start the whole sweating/nausea thing. I've posted it on here though:


And yes, I totally said "BOOBS". Because THIS, my friend, is a classy blog.

Please check out some of the other Moms of Multiples who participated:

- Helene @ I'm Living Proof That God Has A Sense of Humor - This woman has TWO SETS OF TWINS. Amazing.
- Jen @ Buried With Children - Triplets and a singleton!
- And of course, check out the 3 Bay B Chicks! I'm so grateful that they chose to include me. They can hit me up anytime! :)


Be sure to leave me a comment and tell me how silly and sweaty I look.

P.S. I realize the sound isn't great. Next time I do anything like this I'll have to use a web cam & microphone instead of a video camera. Hey, look on the bright side...at least I didn't throw up.

0 comments: