Monday, March 30, 2009

Breathing Through My Mouth

Breathing Through My Mouth

First of all, I don't get why he gives me permission to post about FARTING but won't let me post The Fanny Pack.

Soon after eating dinner, Brian retreated to the couch for a few minutes to relax before getting up to finish some work around the house. I sat right here on this computer relaxing and Facebook-ing.

Suddenly, I hear the all-too-familiar sound of "wind" being broken...


Him: Oh MAN! Are you getting any of this? Its AWFUL! WHEW!!!!

Me: *HUGE ANNOYED SIGH*

Him: (Continuing to fart and wave) Do you smell it? WOW. Split pea soup...Kimchee Soon Dubu...No beer though. That would have made it MUCH WORSE...

Me: OH MY GOSH...STOP WAVING IT. STOP IT! STOP IT!

Him: So you got some of it...

Me: (totally pissed off that my mouth was open) HOLY CRAP! AAAGH!

Him: I KNOW, right?!? Its TERRIBLE.

Me: STOP!

Him: Wanna come give me a kiss...

Me: NO!!! You're such an a-hole!

Him: (continuing to fart and wave) What does it smell like to you?

Me: It smells like DIVORCE papers.

Him: NICE.

0 comments: