Monday, December 22, 2008

Trying to pretend that my throat isn't really sore

Trying to pretend that my throat isn't really sore

I really wanted to type out the post that has been written in my head for days now. However, I just don't have the energy because...I think I am getting sick. I almost didn't want to say it because I am in denial because there is NO WAY I am getting sick for Christmas. I have too much to do!
And the babies. Don't forget I have babies to take care of too!

So I am praying and taking my airborne and getting some sleep and hoping that this passes quickly.
I am glad that Brian is on "vacation". Its funny, I put vacation in quotes because I am not sure you can really call it a vacation when you've got one year old triplets and a sick wife. I think by the end of his vacation he'll be exhausted and ready to go back to work :)

BTW, I don't know why but for some reason my sentences are being publised with only one space after each period instead of two, EVEN THOUGH I type two spaces after each period. If you are laughing at me for being a punctuation freak, I totally understand. But I find it peculiar and I can't figure out why it is doing that. Any ideas blogspot folks? The only thing I can think of is this template. I've been having problems with my titles and with spacing ever since we changed the template.

0 comments: