Friday, December 19, 2008

3 Piggies In A Tub

3 Piggies In A Tub

It's been a busy week! I've got a couple of posts I want to write, like one for their ONE YEAR birthday AND another to finish up the birth countdown (no, I didn't forget!). Christmas has come quickly this year and I am finding myself running out of time! I'm a lot little stressed since we are hosting both Christmas Eve AND Christmas day at our house. But, I am enjoying this time so much and I have Christmas music pumping through the house NON-STOP (not when the babies are sleeping of course!). Brian is tolerating it because he loves me :)
I love this time of year and I am looking forward to spending some time with the babies at home. Although this isn't their first Christmas, its the first Christmas we will all be together at home. My eyes are burning with tears as I type that. I am so grateful to be here today!

Earlier in the week they had an especially messy dinner so we decided to put all three of them in the tub together. We do NOT usually bathe them together since it has turned out to be much easier to do it assembly-line style. We've got a pretty solid routine going and its something that we really enjoy.
Anyhow, on this particular evening the babies had black beans with their dinner and they were COVERED with sticky/slimy black bean mess! I had already 'hosed' them down by the time we busted out the camera, but here are some shots from their bath:




They're so big now!

Have a great weekend!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday Mommy (Tomorrow) and Andy (Sunday)!

0 comments: