Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Soon-to-be Toddling Triplets

Soon-to-be Toddling Triplets

Everyone around here is threatening to walk. Its just around the corner. Each of them has taken several wobbly steps. Two here. Three here. All followed by a big plop on their diaper butts. Its so adorable and yet so scary. My babies are going to walk. Do you know what this means??? It means that I have to keep up with them. Problem is, I am already physically exhausted trying to keep up with them now! They are very active and are becoming more so every day. Its so fun to watch!
I haven't been able to capture any of it on video but I caught a sequence of still shots:



While these shots really don't do the steps any justice (he took THREE steps to get to his daddy in these shots!), it is something and I am glad I have captured.
As I took these shots, tears streamed down my smiling face. I am so proud of my babies and how big they're growing.
My little preemies are going to be running me ragged around this house pretty soon!
Stay tuned :)

0 comments: