Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In

I've been so busy this week so I don't have time for the usual huge post (lucky for you!).

Today I had a doctor's appointment to get my foot checked out. Super exciting, I know, but I wanted to get it checked because its been hurting for a while now and since I am wanting to get back into exercising I needed to make sure it was OK. I got an X-ray and now I just have to wait.

I also got my first official weight for OSB and OHMYGOSH I almost died. I weigh more now than I did when I was sixteen weeks pregnant.
With triplets.
HO. LY. CRAP. I've got lots of work to do!

I also had an appointment with Lantry this week...the always highly anticipated annual 'well woman exam'. At this point, after all the fun stuff I had to do just to get pregnant its like no big deal. She put me on metformin for my PCOS symptoms and I am hopeful. I may talk about this part of my life with you (the whole PCOS/infertility/etc.) at some point, but I haven't decided yet.

Nothing really exciting to report otherwise, except that the babies are SO CUTE and that I am really busy this week.

Here's a pic of my favorite people in the world!



P.S. I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to the olympics!

0 comments: