Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged by Pam

I know, I know...I am NOT usually a meme person. That being said, Pam tagged me and this looked fun and easy enough! ANd it DID turn out to be fun, so THANKS Pam!


What was I doing ten years ago?

Is it sad that I don't exactly know? I mean, I KNOW - I was going to school. And I assume Brian and I were making trouble somewhere. I was twenty-one. My twenties were a blur. Ahem.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Pick up prescriptions
2. Bathe everyone before Brian comes home so we can send them off to Halmoni & Grandaddy's house for the night - tee hee!!
3. Drink an entire jug of cranberry juice.
4. Try and run to Linens & Things tonight to use my gift card because I just found out they're going out of business!
5. Change the sheets on the cribs.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Trader Joe's caramel cashew cookies. Its a PROBLEM
2. babybel cheese
3. really good fruit
4. chips and salsa (with a margarita, of course)
5. ice cream

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off our debts - including the medical bills (OUCH)
2. Travel
3. Buy a house
4. church/charity
5. Hire someone to clean my house!!!

Places I’ve lived:
1. Seoul, S. Korea
2. Ft. Belvoir, VA
3. Honolulu, HI
4. Stone Mountain, GA
5. Montrose, CA

Jobs I’ve had:
I'm going WAY back for most of these - lol!

1. Dental office filing/go-fer girl - I was FIFTEEN!
2. Domino's Pizza
3. Miller's Outpost (retail - they aren't even in business anymore. I feel OLD.)
4. Bagging Groceries at Vons
5. Executive Assistant

TAG! You’re it...
1. JK
2. Tammie
3. Rachael
4. Kelly (yes I know I owe you one myself!)
5. Joy

Don't feel too pressured if this isn't your thing. I totally understand. I did have a little fun though. :)

Nap is over - I gotta go feed babies!

0 comments: