Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Professional Photographs

I am SO EXCITED! Shannon Stewart from Madison Ave Photography came over on Sunday to take pictures of our family. We had SO MUCH FUN! We really enjoyed having Shannon (and Kelly helped) over to meet the squishies and take some fantastic shots. Shannon is an AMAZING talent. In fact, I am blown away! LOOK at these incredible photos!!!








I am totally beside myself. In fact, when I first saw these I started crying - totally overwhelmed with emotion. I actually can't stop crying.
As I was looking at these amazing photos I was wondering "what the heck is wrong with you? Why are you crying, you basketcase???"
I mean, I take pictures of the babies all the time. ALL THE TIME. They're probably going to think a camera in the face is the normal way to grow up.

But I realized that these pictures had this enormous impact because they are my family's pictures.

I wanted these children for so long. I ached for them. I prayed that God would fill the emptiness that wanting these children burned into me.

And here they are. These are my children. This is my family.



I am bursting with Gratitude. God not only answered my prayer, He gave me more than I could have ever dreamed for. I think it was Oprah that said it? Not sure, but something like "God could dream a bigger dream than you can dream for yourself."
I LOVE this dream.

Now, you MUST go to Shannon's blog and check her out - say "Hello!" Truly amazing stuff! She is such a talented photographer and I am so glad that she was able to capture wonderful images for us. Such a blessing!

Thanks Shannon!!!

Much Love,
Cindy

0 comments: