Saturday, May 10, 2008

Quickie

I've been a little funky. Just not very bloggy, I guess. Not that there's not lots going on. There is. Last week was just really hard and I am tired.

But I've got update with pics for you from last week's doctor's appointment!

Here are everyone's weights:


Alexis -
Weight: 10.2 lbs
Height: 23 inches

Zachary -
Weight: 16.12 lbs
Height: 25 inches

Jackson -
Weight: 17.3 lbs
Height: 27 inches

Alexis and me in the parking lot before the appointment

All of my boys (Zachary is actually sleeping in the stroller)

There are no pictures from after the appointment because the meltdown of the century took place in that same parking lot. Needless to say, we skipped out on the NICU visit that we had planned for after the appointment and went STRAIGHT HOME.

They are five months old now but I am no where near posting their five month update. I'll get there I promise.

Much Love,
Cindy

0 comments: