Friday, April 18, 2008

For Real



...because I didn't want you to think that I looked like that - showered and hair actually brushed -(previous post) every day.


THIS is what everyday looks like.



If you could see up close, you would see the zit on my chin and the spit-up on my shirt. You would be able to tell how greasy I actually look.



Thank God you can't smell through pictures.



DEAL WITH THE HOTNESS, PEOPLE.


And, HEY! Check out these GORGEOUS roses I clipped from the bush in my yard:

My kitchen has smelled so good with thoses on the counter!


That's all!

Much Love,
Cindy



P.S. I PROMISE the 4 month post this weekend...I am almost done with it. I am just getting the pictures together - that always takes the longest. Trust me, it will be done. Or else I know Vianey will come after me! :)

0 comments: