Friday, February 1, 2008

Week at home with Jackson

Its been a good week with Jackson at home. I am exhausted! I only see Alexis and Zachary at night now and I miss them terribly.


Zachary and Jackson saying goodbye
Jackson all ready to go with his hat and blanket his Nonni made for him
Jackson with Mom & Dad (I cried and cried right after this because my heart was breaking to leave my other babies there)

Jackson on Daddy's lap at home
all ready to go back to the NICU to visit his sister and brother for the evening

Guess who is coming home tomorrow...Miss Alexis!!!

She had an abnormal pneumogram so she will be on a home monitor (just like Jackson) which sucks but oh well. At least she is coming home!
Zachary will be home by the end of the week. I am sad that he will be there all alone but I am so happy that this NICU time is coming to an end. It has been quite a ride and I can't wait until its over.
Even though I know that I will be exhausted when the babies come home (I already am so tired!), I am so looking forward to having them at home and NOT having to go to the hospital to see my babies.
I haven't posted because we are so exhasuted and busy and I steal all the sleep I can get. More posting later.
Much Love,
Cindy

0 comments: