Thursday, December 6, 2007

30w6d

Tonight I am feeling really physically crappy. I've completely lost my appetite. I have pain in my hoo-hoo that will not go away, no matter what I do. Its as if the pressure has finally given way to real pain because everything is just getting too heavy.
I feel like my blood is curdling or something. Just a yucky feeling in my blood.
I've got a new rash on my belly. I am crawling out of my skin!
They had to use a buzzer thing to get baby A to show a heartrate acceleration earlier today, which was a little scary. I was laying on my back for over an hour during that monitoring session. I have another one coming up in a bit (before I go to bed) and I am not looking forward to it. My body is just overextended now.
My BP is still fine, which is good.
Lantry is coming in the AM to do a vaginal exam and check my cervix for possile dilation. I think she wants to get a real sense of where we're at before leaving for her ski trip.
I wish I could just take something and sleep for the rest of this pregnancy. I know that sounds terrible, but I can't manage this pain anymore. And I can't take anything for it. At least not anything that would actually work.
OK, I am done typing because sitting hurts too much.
This is like the best freaking party I've ever been to.

0 comments: