Thursday, October 4, 2007

Three's Company shower update from 9/30

My friends Lancie and J.K. offered to throw me a shower (thanks ladies!) and it was this past Sunday. It was in the theme of Three's Company - no, I am NOT kidding! It was great!

Here are a few pictures:

Me just before the shower


Me with my mom & sister. You can see that my nose is all red and swolen - Still a little sick.


Cute bibs! Not so cute face.


Cute basket o' baby stuff!


And the Pièce de résistance...the Three's Company cake. I LOVE IT!

I forgot to get a group shot on my camera but just imagine a bunch of lovely ladies :)
The food was great and the company was wonderful. I missed these ladies so much - these were all the girls from my office. It was nice to see everyone again! I love you guys!
Thanks so much Lancie and J.K. - it was wonderful and so helpful. We got lots of stuff that we need for the babies! Brian, the babies and I thank you so much!!!!!
Much Love,
Cindy

0 comments: