Tuesday, October 23, 2007

“Baby Daddy” Report

Mommy Update
Everyone is probably waiting for a post from Cindy. She was planning on doing it tonight however her hands are REALLY bothering her tonight. She is experiencing a numbness/sleepy feeling in her hands and she is having a hard time doing everyday things. To put this in perspective she is having a difficult time holding a spoon while eating ice cream. She has an appointment with the OB on Thursday, but she is going to call to tomorrow.

My little wife. I feel so bad for her. She is going through so much and I wish I could do more for her. I just wish I could carry the babies for her. I want to give her a well-deserved break. I want her feet, hands, arms, lower back, itchy tummy, heart burn, indigestion, sinuses, throat, ankles (and all the places I didn’t mention) to feel better. She is such a trooper. I have so much respect for her.

Baby Update
The babies are doing just fine. They are kicking
and moving, and making mom uncomfortable most of the time. Sometimes it looks like they are fighting each other! It is crazy! And feeling my babies kicking and moving…..absolutely priceless. I love it!

Truck and Car Update
Well, we finally got the truck back from the mechanic on Monday. The radiator, trans cooler, and the transmission all needed to
be replaced. The mechanic said it looked like a hand grenade exploded inside! It feels SO GOOD to have my truck back! Side Note: The mechanic noticed the THREE car seats in the truck and gave me a discount AND a 2 year warranty. Woohoo!

OK, now it is funny. We got the car back last week, and the very next day the driver’s side door lock broke. There is no way to open the door; you have to get in on the passenger side and scoot over. Needless to say, there is no way Cindy can do this! So, now we have two cars, but she still can’t drive one of them. To make the situation better….OK, now I am laughing because this is getting ridiculous….I got in the car to go to work this morning and the battery was dead. Seriously. I am not kidding. Just laugh with me. It’s funny, isn’t it?

“Baby Daddy” Takes a Day Off
Saturday was a fun day for me. Initially I had plans
to go fishing with one of my close friends, however the mechanic wasn’t finished with my truck. No truck = nothing to tow my boat with. This was probably a blessing in disguise because the Santa Anas (high winds for those not familiar with Southern California) were in full force! The wind was really blowing. Here are a couple pictures from the lake the sameday I was going to fish it. It may not look bad in the picture, but trust me, it was.


Instead of fishing we had a change of plans and my buddy treated me to 4 rounds of skeet shooting at Prado Olympic Shooting Park in Chino. I have shot trap many times and I am pretty good at it, however skeet is NOTHING like trap! It was REALLY hard!!! Even though it was hard it was really fun! I am definitely looking forward to going back!

Here are some pictures of Prado:

Saturday night a long-time friend of mine took us out to dinner. We went out to a local sushi restaurant and stayed there for a couple hours. It was fun catching up and having dinner with a close friend.

Comments
I just want to let everyone know that we LOVE all the comments. Keep ‘em coming!!!


SPECIAL THANKS to all of our family who have really helped out! We REALLY appreciate it!

0 comments: