Tuesday, September 25, 2007

20w4d

We had our Infant/Child CPR class tonight and although we were both exhausted, it was totally worth it - all 2&1/2 hours and 60 bucks of it! We learned a LOT about more than CPR and I am so glad we went.

I was STARVING when it was over so we went to In-N-Out on the way home (if you haven't ever lived in California, you probably don't know what an In-N-Out burger is...I am SO SORRY). It was SO GOOD! A hamburger (I haven't liked cheese on my burgers since being pregnant - weird) and 2 fries - wow! I NEVER ate that much at In-N-Out before I was pregnant. I could barely finish one burger pre-pregnancy. LOL! :)

Last night, I had dinner with my friend Kathy (YAY! An approved outing!) and I came home to a houseful of crawdads. Brian had an impromptu crawdad boil last night with crawdads that his dad brought back for him from a trip he was on. Brian was so excited about these crawdads!

Look at these things! This is just one of MANY platters full:



I came home and Brian, my sister, her boyfriend and our friend JK went through HUNDREDS of crawdads. They feasted and were stuffed like little piggies. They looked like me at then end! :)
I was glad I had dinner plans because these just did not sound appealing to me. A lot of things that used to be good to me have become totally un-appealing in pregnancy. Shellfish and crustaceans especially.
Pregnancy-wise, no news is good news! Nothing new and exciting to report. All better from my stomach thing and no hospital visits - thank GOD. Just growing like a weed and still tired all the time. I am excited about one of my showers coming up this weekend! I look forward to seeing some of my friends that I haven't seen in so long!
Thanks to you for your e-mails and comments - what an outpouring of love and support. We love you! Thanks!
Stay tuned! :)
Cindy

0 comments: