Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally Captured on Video

Finally Captured on Video

I've recently shared on Facebook that the boys are KILLING EACH OTHER over a toy.

A VERY SPECIFIC TOY.

The Fisher Price Corn Popper:

Biting, kicking, pulling, hitting...these boys will stop at NOTHING to get this popper from each other. They will even use the popper itself to club each other over the head. I am NOT exaggerating when I say that this toy has become the most dangerous weapon in our house.
They fight over it all day long. ALL. DAY. LONG.

ALL. DAY. LONG.

The noise is actually nauseating. The constant fighting raises my blood pressure to levels that I never experienced before. I think this is only a taste of things to come as far as what life may look like with two boys the same age. GOD HELP ME.

Of course, whenever I tell anyone about it, they say "GET IT ON VIDEO!!!"
Easier said than done, trust me!
I have been unable to capture the carnage on video...until now. I finally captured a small example of the fighting. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), the video does not include any biting or clubbing. Its pretty mellow in the scheme of things but still a capture!



After they fight, I try to make them hug and kiss each other but sometimes that turns into a whole 'nother fight. *SIGH*
Maybe I should get two more, so they each have their own?

0 comments: