Thursday, March 5, 2009

We've been busy, I SWEAR!

We've been busy, I SWEAR!

I KNOW that posting has been spotty lately. We've been super busy! We've had out of town visitors AND a family wedding AND I've been consumed with other things (LOST, American Idol, Facebook...shamefully). We've got more visitors coming through, including Pam & Linus. Pam's brother lives just a hop, skip and a jump away from us, so she is going to come over with Linus to meet the babies! I just can't wait to finally meet them in person this weekend!!!

After that, I PROMISE I'll be back in the swing of things :)
In the meantime, here are some photos from the past couple of weeks.

First, Brian's cousin Heather was here visiting from Washington. This is the FIRST TIME she has met the babies. In fact, we haven't seen her since before I got pregnant. I couldn't believe it had been that long! It was so much fun to see her and spend time with her (and meet her fiance, Chris)! Here are some shots from her visit:
IMG_0066small

The babies were in their pajamas and all ready for bed before I had realized that we forgot to get some pictures with Heather. I am SO bad about taking pictures nowadays. Its just that they never stop moving and I don't have a free hand for the camera. I have GOT to figure out a way to get more pictures of them!
IMG_0071small

Also, we had a visit from one of Brian's old high school friends, Marla. We hadn't seen Marla in YEARS and have reconnected through Facebook! She was in town visiting from Northern California and it was so much fun having her and her son Malleus visit and play with the babies! She is a stay-at-home-mom too, so it was nice to relate. She not only has a 7-month old but she also has a toddler -- they're not even two years apart! Two pregnancies, one right after another - phew!

I fell in LOVE with 7-month old Malleus. Holding him made me miss the little baby-ness that seemed to just disappear one day with my trio. He wasn't trying to run away or whining...he was just content to let me snuggle him. *SIGH* I am SERIOUSLY in love. :)
IMG_0077small

We really tried hard to get a shot of all of them smiling...to no avail.
IMG_0093small

LOOK how big my babies look compared to 7 month old Malleus! It is amazing how they've grown. What's funny is, Malleus is wearing bigger diapers (size 4!) than Alexis, who is still in a size 2!!! AND he weighs more than she does! My tiny little girl :)
IMG_0106small

They fought over Marla's camera case. Jackson won.
IMG_0111sma;;

OF COURSE, we had to do the requisite bumbo shot!
IMG_0145small

Alexis with her hair in a little pony tail :)
IMG_0010small

Girlfriend is KILLING me with those dimples and those tiny little teeth poking through!
IMG_0011small
LOOK, I'm wearing one of the many CUTE outfits that my BFF, Emma handed down to me!
IMG_0030small
Handsome Jackson!
IMG_0022small

I'm SOOOOO BIG!
IMG_0026small

My gorgeous Zachary!
IMG_0037small

Just hanging out!
IMG_9995-SMALL
I feel like they are growing faster than ever and I am trying to keep up. I am working on doing an update to let you know (and to document for myself) where they're at and what they're doing nowadays. I'll try to knock it out asap! We're still pretty busy through the month since my parents are moving at the end of the month and we're trying to help them with that. In ALL of our free time. Ha ha!

I'm doing ok. I'm back on the Metformin and NO longer on the divorce pills progesterone. I already feel better. And I'm starting to lose some of the weight I GAINED in the past couple of months. UGH! Now, I've just got to get used to the "Metformin butt" again. That's right...you weren't getting out of here without me metioning poop somehow.

If you know me in "real life" you may know I never did send out the Christmas cards. I know, I'm LAME! But, I've been setting some pennies aside to send out...not Christmas/New Years/Valentines...I don't know what they are but they're coming. E-mail me your address if you want to be on the list. If you already sent it to me, I still have it. Thanks for your patience!!!

OK, I gotta go fold some laundry and spend an inordinate amount of time on facebook work on some more posts!

0 comments: