Friday, July 18, 2008

I get to sleep in (updated)

I need to preface this by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE my babies. I Love them (and their daddy) with everything I have.
That being said, their Halmoni and Grandaddy are taking them for the night tonight and I am SO looking forward to a break. I get to just sit and not have to listen for babies. That sounds silly, but being in constant listen mode, I am never really relaxed. I can sleep with the monitor OFF tonight! WOO HOO!
Of course, by 9pm I miss them so much (even though they are asleep at that time anyway) that I want to go get them and bring them home. RIGHT THEN AND THERE.
But I know we need it and its a good time to get things done and its less than 24 hours. And they have fun at my parents house and my mom gets her insane baby fix so its a win-win for everyone!
MAYBE, I'll even be able to actually publish the Six Seven Month Post this weekend.

Maybe.

***Edited to add:
Here's a shot from my camera phone from this afternoon.

0 comments: