Sunday, June 1, 2008

About me....

My name is Cindy and I’ve been making the world a louder place since 1976. Its true, you can ask my parents. Yes, they read this blog. Is that weird? Yes, sometimes it is. But overall its kinda cool - especially for them. I mean what parent wouldn’t want to get to know their kid better without having to talk to them?

I am married to Brian, who I think is TOTALLY HOT (see, that is the stuff that is weird for my parents to read). Brian and I have been together since we were teenagers. We got married in October 2002 and started “trying” a couple years later. This evolved into a full fledged infertility/TTC journey with many dips along the way, including a miscarriage and then a few months later a triplet pregnancy. We now have THREE babies who were born December 11, 2007 at 31 weeks and 4 days. They spent almost two months in the NICU, which nearly killed me, but that is soon becoming a distant memory. These children are a dream come true for Brian and me and I am thankful for the broken road that brought us here today.
This is a small glimpse of our life through my eyes. Sometimes bitchy. Always real.

0 comments: