Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ohmygosh I am so tired

I feel like I just ran a marathon but then its not over and I have to keep running. I wish I could stop time and sleep for a week. Today turned out to be a good baby day but then unfortunately became a HELLISH evening. I won't go into too many details for now, but a family member had to be rushed to the hospital. Brian spent much of the evening in the ER and is feeling very stressed and worried. Long story short, Brian and I are emotionally and physically drained. And its time to feed babies again soon. UGH.
I feel terrible saying this but I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THERE IS NO 3AM FEEDING AND THEY ARE NO LONGER ON AN EVERY THREE HOUR FEEDING SCHEDULE. I feel bad because they will only be this small once and I want to be present for it. I don't want to always be wishing things were different. I know its all temporary - the good and the bad. If I had more sleep I would feel much better. I did not get a chance to steal any kind of nap today and the hour here and there of sleep that I get in the night between feedings is not enough. And poor Brian. He definitely doesn't get enough sleep either. There is no rest for anyone right now. We have to just keep moving. This will pass, I know.

Have some squishiness:









Much Love,
Cindy

0 comments: