Monday, November 19, 2007

28w3d

2 posts in a day - wow! Ha ha!
Just a quick update. I just got home from L & D. Had another NST this afternoon and everything is good. Babies heart rates are good. Amniotic fluid in each sac looks good. My BP is good. We're all good! Next NST is on Thursday. That's right...Thanksgiving! That's alright, at least I know Brian will be home and I'll have a ride!
Today my sister's boyfriend took me to my test, but not before stopping for a quick bite. I actually fit in the booth at the restaurant! Hey, this is a BIG deal because there are restaurants that I stopped being able to go to a while ago because I can't fit in the booths! Anyway, as much as it is no fun to go to the hospital so often, its nice because I get to get out and usually grab some food OUTSIDE the house since we're already out! So it was nice to have a good lunch and to see and hear my babies' heartbeats! Totally worth the discomfort of the monitoring.
That's all I got for now - have a great Thanksgiving week!

Much Love,
Cindy

Edited to add:
P.S. I KNOW I owe you the post about the baby shower. I'll try to get that to you this week. I am in the process of putting everything into my Flickr account so I can share more pics. I have an old flickr acct that is connected to another blog that I no longer maintain so I am trying to integrate everything. Thanks for your patience!

0 comments: