Wednesday, August 29, 2007

16.5 week Ultrasound

Hi Everyone!


Yesterday was a long day for me as I had to go to 3 different doctors offices! And then I went to Babies R US - Thank God they have LOTS of places to sit with ottomans so I was able to elevate my feet! Babies R Us is the absolute best place for a pregnant woman (besides home) because of all the really comfy places to rest. :)

In the morning, we had our 16.5 weeks genetic ultrasound appointment with Dr. Devore. I get SO nervous before appointments with him! Thankfully, everything looked fine! Unfortunately, he was not able to see for sure the sexes of the babies. I was so bummed! We were REALLY hoping to find out yesterday. The Doctor did have a guess, just like last time. But when I asked how confident he felt about the guess and whether I can feel comfortable about just going with it he said "NO - just wait". Bummer! So we go back to see him in 3 weeks and HOPEFULLY we can see by then! Until then, should I share what his guess was or keep you waiting for another 3 weeks? Hmmmm...
Anyway, here are the babies:

Baby A - facing forward


Baby B - profile


Baby C - from behind
They are about 5 inches long (crown to rump) now!
As far as the pregnancy experience is going for me - the swelling in the feet/lower legs things is really painful. Last time they checked, my blood pressure was just fine but if this swelling continues to get much worse, I think I will call the doctors office. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.
Otherwise things are just fine and I am trying to enjoy each day. I can't wait until I can feel them move! I am really looking forward to that!!!
And how sweet is my hubby with his baby Elway jersey? He's too cute! And he's so excited about these babies! We are just so grateful and can't wait to finally see their faces and hold them. :)
Much Love to all!
Cindy

0 comments: