Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Sister!

 Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Sister!
Cassidy!  You turn ONE today!  Mommy and Daddy can't believe it!  We met you just one year ago, but now we can't imagine life without you!


What's this...a birth announcement?  Why haven't you ever seen it?  Well, it's because Mommy never got it together enough to actually order any and send them out!  Awesome!  But look how cute...You can just IMAGINE it in print, right?  Too late to send them out now?  Well, I couldn't send them out before the thank you notes from the baby shower, right?  Oh wait...

Cassidy, I can't tell you how much you've changed our lives.  I truly believe you were placed into our lives to jolt us back to life.  It was such a hard period of time for me and your Daddy before we found out about you.  It had been such a difficult couple of years and we were struggling to cope with so many disappointments - and we had slowly forgotten a lot of the joy that used to be there.  I believe God had been knocking and whispering  for quite some time for us to make changes - and I wasn't listening.  Your existence shocked us so much that we had no choice but to re-set everything - WHAT A GIFT!  You complete our family and bring so much happiness to all of us.  Your bright smile melts everyone around you, especially your Daddy.  We love you so much and we are so thankful that God brought you to our lives!  

5 comments:

Darla said...

Happy birthday precious blessing! Thank you for lighting up my day with your joyful grin. You are truly an angel sent from above to bring love & joy. <3

Stacemoe said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Cassidy!!! You are so precious. I am so thankful your parents got to experience this "Bonus Baby" Such a blessing!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday precious girl!! I send my love to all of you!Linda D.

debi10kids said...

This might be one of the sweetest things I have EVER read Cindy.
It made me cry.
What a beautiful blessing your sweet girl has been <3

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Hooray, Hooray Cassidy is 1 today!

You girls are beautiful princesses, your boys are handsome prince's. They are all precious gifts, they are all special miracle's and earthly angels.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease. Developmental delays and 14 other medical conditions.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com