Thursday, August 21, 2008

I did it!

I did it, I did it!

I COOKED this week. TWICE. AND it was grown-up food, not baby food.
Yes, I know. Pretty unspectacular and ordinary. But for ME this has been another big step forward - OUT of survival mode and BACK INTO life.
If you know me IRL, then you know how much I used to enjoy to cook in my previous life. :)

I have to thank Jess for the awesome crockpot recipes she sent me...they were delicious!
I made Chicken Tortilla soup on Monday AND Creamy Chicken over pasta tonight. They were a HUGE hit and so easy to make! YUM!

So, yeah...I'm getting back to normal, bit by bit. This year has been just insane (I can't imagine why!?) and I am so excited to get things back in order.

However, I still can't guarantee that if you knock on my door at any random time of the day (please don't) that I've gotten around to wearing a bra. Realistic goals, people.

0 comments: