Thursday, July 24, 2008

Enough Already!

I am tired of feeling fat and crappy! I have been gaining weight exponentially since I stopped pumping/breastfeeding. I knew I would gain some but seriously?? Enough is enough! I could hear the weight packing on in the past few months. But honestly, I was too tired to be mindful. I picked up some really bad habits. Really bad.

Being the ever graceful and even keeled woman I am, I stomped through the house tonight, arms flaling wildly about, as I declared with exasperation, my DONE-ness to Brian...

Me: "I'm DONE! WE'RE ('OH CRAP', Brian thinks to himself) DONE!!! We're done being fat and eating crappy. The babies are SEVEN MONTHS OLD. ENOUGH!"

Him: "Wow. I guess you just dropped the gauntlet."

Me: *thinking* That is some figure of speech or something. I don't know what that means...but it sounds about right...
"Yeah, that's right."

Him: "Well I'm glad you didn't say that before we ate that entire medium pepperoni pizza. That was delicious."

Me: "Right. It was good, wasn't it?"

0 comments: