Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OK then

So I'm back. Not that I ever went anywhere, I understand that. But I am ready to talk again. Because I had to have a conversation with myself and tell myself:

"LOOK sister...this will not change. People will ALWAYS judge you. People will always say things. There will always be the 'downers' that always have something negative to say. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. You need to deal with yourself. The benefits far outweigh the disadvantages (for now) and you NEED this blog. You need to share. That is what you do."

So I shook the sand our of my britches and here we are. Thanks for dealing with my fussiness. Its hard sometimes to stay positive and not let stuff get to me. But honestly? That is NOT the stuff I need to be focusing on. I've got bigger fish to fry, no? Yes. Of COURSE I do!
I've got three gorgeous babies sleeping beautifully in the next room and an amazing and dedicated husband sleeping down the hall. Which means I SHOULD be sleeping too but I'm a little anxious about another doctor's appointment tomorrow (Zachary's immunizations).
These appointments make me cry and I am scared because usually Brian has been with me so that SOMEONE is keeping it together while I sob as my baby is stuck with a bunch of needles and screaming and looking at me with the "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME" look. ugh.
Do these appointments ever get easier?

Five month post is coming, I swear AND a post about SLEEP!

Much Love,
Cindy

0 comments: